child arrangements Relocation and Recovery

My ex-partner has taken our children without my permission – what do I do?

If you have a Court Order that the children live with you and the children have not been returned, you should try to talk to the other parent and see if you can agree to a return of the children.

If you can’t contact the other parent or they refuse to discuss the situation you can apply to the Court for a Recovery Order.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.