Family Violence Violence & Separation/Divorce

Can my spouse/partner withdraw all of our savings?

There may be circumstances where you may require an injunction or a restraining order. This is a court order to stop someone from doing something which may disadvantage you, such as stopping your spouse/partner from withdrawing savings out of a bank account or taking the children overseas or moving the children’s residence or school without your consent.

Vanessa Mathews
Managing Director FDRP and Mediator