Can my husband and I come to our own arrangement about child support?

Couples are encouraged to reach agreements on their own regarding child support.   Some couples are able to do this on their own without any outside intervention.  Other couples may require some help.  A Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner can often help parents work through the issue that come up regarding child support and other issues regarding children.

Vanessa Mathews
Managing Director FDRP and Mediator